Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Help Me! Our website monthly view isn't improving!!!

BlinxAI
Just visiting

Hello, I have been working on Pinterest for 3 months, everything is going so well, Monthly views is also increasing, but now monthly view is not going up and stuck in 4.9k..Our pinterest Acc is BlinxAI, Could you please check it and please get back to me why is it happening? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @BlinxAI! It's very normal for that Pinterest Monthly Views number to go up and down, up and down... I suggest that you set goals that are based on other (often more meaningful) metrics, too. 

For example… 

• Do you want to double or 3x your followers by the end of the year? 
  • Increase your engagement rate by a point or two?
  • Get more saves in the next three months than you did in the last three? 
  • Become consistent with creating 2 idea pins per week – for the next four months?

This helps you focus on more than just that monthly views number - which is greatly affected by factors that we don't have much control over (like seasonality, platform usage, etc). 

Keep creating the best content you can! Pinterest is a "long-game." The rewards are many and awesome, but it does take time to see results! 

1 Kudo
BlinxAI
Just visiting

Thank you so much, Jana! but past 30 days data are disappearing, Even impressions are 5.85K, but monthly views are still 4.94 K, Could you please help me how can I fix this issue regarding disappearing data?

0 Kudos
BlinxAI
Just visiting

Hello, Jana

Now all my Monthly views are disappearing, it showed 0, Originally, it had 4.9k monthly views. Please help me to solve these issues, My ACC is Blinx AI 😥

0 Kudos