Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Hello, everyone

veimia_japan
Just visiting

Hi, I'm @veimia_japan and I've been here for a few days. I'd like to introduce myself to you. I am a shop making underwear brand. My main products are underwear and shapewear with large breasts and small appearance. I hope to solve more women's problems. If you have any suggestions or we do not do a good place, welcome to put forward, we will seriously consider, grow together!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
veimia_japan
Just visiting

Hi, I'm @veimia_japan and I've been here for a few days. I'd like to introduce myself to you. I am a shop making underwear brand. My main products are underwear and shapewear with large breasts and small appearance. I hope to solve more women's problems. If you have any suggestions or we do not do a good place, welcome to put forward, we will seriously consider, grow together!

1 Kudo
veimia_japan
Just visiting

Hi, I'm @veimia_japan and I've been here for a few days.

I'd like to introduce myself to you. I am a shop making underwear brand. My main products are underwear and shapewear with large breasts and small appearance. I hope to solve more women's problems.

If you have any suggestions or we do not do a good place, welcome to put forward, we will seriously consider, grow together!

veimia

0 Kudos