Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Hello everyone! I came to share a trick and tips with PBC. I believe it will surprise you!

alireaz
Just visiting

Hi first of all I want to tell you a quick and responsive trick and tips that you can use for your Pinterest profile/page/shop with an external linking to get real-time updates by google alert (which is work unbelievable) 

<!-- you-domain.com SiteName Pinterest Widget Builder --> 
<script async defer src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script>
{why i am using the widget builder? will discuss it some other day, this widget has unique features to use in another way}

"By default, code is marked "Essential" and doesn't need visitor consent to load."
If your site/host doesn't mark "Essential" as default then set it to "Essential" and past it end of the body, for example {AbovePinterestCodeHere} </body> All the way down, end of every page. ((Wix, and GoDaddy, _ _ _ _ __ _ don't have to fix anything they marked as Essential By default) If anyone knows other providers have same features as Wix and GoDaddy please update black filed by their names)

Create an Google account or use your Work/School account to log in to Google Alert
Search the keyword by name {Alphabetic} tag {#} mention {@} once google found then, results will show up on google alert search bar then click to select and set the importance {Web/Article/News/Media/Post/Tags} that mean from where google collect the real-time status {Pinterest: use Social Media} See the attachment below:

Screenshot 2022-07-21 093022.png

***************************** Re-Post, Publish, or/and Share is Strictly Prohibited ****************************

Screenshot 2022-07-21 093911.png

Please Be Noted: If you are not an expert or don't even have basic knowledge about site/page back panel and scripting/programing language then please do not use or update without a webmaster/admin, thanks!

So Once you did the process then you will start seeing how Pinterest Performs and Represent your Pin/Content/Board when someone/other looking/searching on Pinterest that is similar to your's {string}. (Be Noted: BUT NOT YOUR PRODUCTS | See Pinterest Marchent/Shop Terms/Policy) 

I apologize for my poor, and broken English. Please fix it, if there is required to be fixed. Thank you Moderator/Admin for allowing me as part of PBC. | @alireaz | Brand Designer

1 Kudo
1 Reply
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @alireaz 

Just a friendly reminder on the best way to use the PBC https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/getting-started/tkb-p/getting-started-en

Thanks!

1 Kudo