Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Glitch in Creator Rewards after updated app

elizabethashleykelsey
Loves to help

Hello friends!

I really hope someone can help me. Last month, I completed 3 of the rewards challenges, 2 of which are still pending for approval but one of which had all the pins approved ( it was the 1 pin a week challenge for March). All three were in the done section.

When I updated the app, I went to check to see if they had been approved and low and behold, the 1 that had had all the pins approved DISAPPEARED from the Done section and is nowhere to be found. 

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I contacted support and am waiting to hear back.

1 Kudo
11 Replies
MeganHStudio
Posts regularly

Hello! 
is it in the “done” section? That’s where mine ended up once the timeline for the March goals ended 🙂 

-Megan 

0 Kudos
MeganHStudio
Posts regularly

Never mind…mine is gone from my “done” section now too! Lol 

1 Kudo
elizabethashleykelsey
Loves to help

@MeganHStudio Mine was in the done section next to the other ones until it vanished after I updated the app. So sorry that this is happening to you too! A few other people have mentioned they are in the same situation and I'm hoping it gets resolved.

2 Kudos
TaystfulLiving
Posts regularly

This happened to one of my challenges at the end of the month of February. Within about a week or so it reappeared with the added funds. This specific challenge also disappeared Friday evening as well for me too, I also had approvals for each week

4 Kudos
elizabethashleykelsey
Loves to help

Good to know @TaystfulLiving that when it happened to you in February it reappeared with the funds, that's a relief!! I hope this happens to us too for this challenge.

3 Kudos
amandamajorthestudio
Posts regularly

Any update? My March pins disappeared last night from the done section also when Pinterest updated the creator rewards pins yesterday. 

0 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

I had the same thing happen last night fingers crossed.

0 Kudos
cozyadk
Posts regularly

I had the comment goal disappear from mine last night. Submitted a ticket so hopefully the will  have it fixed soon. 

0 Kudos
elizabethashleykelsey
Loves to help

@cozyadk So sorry to hear that happened to you too! I just had yet another one disappear from the Done section. I wrote Pinterest about a week ago about the other one that disappeared and after an initial generic reply, I was told that they are 'aware of the issue' and working on it. I really hope it gets resolved.

1 Kudo