Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Followers and Followings Suddenly got 0

kaviideagirl
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Recently my account got suspended and it was reactivated by Pinterest after my appeal. From that moment my followers and followings figures got 0. i had about 40 followers and i have followed around 60 followers before the suspension. More over from yesterday onwards my idea pins got very few impressions than before. Have anyone experienced these issues and does anyone know how to solve this? 

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @kaviideagirl , welcome to the PBC! It may take a little while for your follower/following count to repopulate after a reactivation, I'm not sure why, but that's been my experience. I would give it a couple of days before you reach out to support.

As for the low impressions, you certainly aren't alone. I've been hearing this quite a bit the past week. I know this isn't the answer you wanted to hear, but I've seen this happen several times of the past 8 or 9 years and each time, they rebounded. Not as quickly as I would've like to see, but they did. I always thought this is a good time to continue building a library of content and I'll encourage you to do the same.

I hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
10 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @kaviideagirl , welcome to the PBC! It may take a little while for your follower/following count to repopulate after a reactivation, I'm not sure why, but that's been my experience. I would give it a couple of days before you reach out to support.

As for the low impressions, you certainly aren't alone. I've been hearing this quite a bit the past week. I know this isn't the answer you wanted to hear, but I've seen this happen several times of the past 8 or 9 years and each time, they rebounded. Not as quickly as I would've like to see, but they did. I always thought this is a good time to continue building a library of content and I'll encourage you to do the same.

I hope this helps you.

1 Kudo
kaviideagirl
Just visiting

Thanks a lot @michaelbliss . I surf every were on the web to get a proper answer but could not find a suitable answer and now I know at least what's happening  and that I'm not the only one who is having the same issue. Thanks again 😀

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Happy I could help @kaviideagirl , give it some time and I'm sure you'll see some increase. Btw.. I like your DIY Home Deco pin!

0 Kudos
kaviideagirl
Just visiting

thank you

1 Kudo
d1am0ndfa1ry

Hi, I've been having this problem where I no longer have the messages icon, and every time I press on my following list it just disappears from my profile. I've tried accessing both of these things from my mobile app and the same thing occurs, only when I press on my followers on the mobile app it comes up as 0 followers when I have 77? my account has never been suspended etc. 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @d1am0ndfa1ry , welcome to the PBC. I'm able to see your following count on the desktop and mobile version. I've seen this happen several times of the past few years, most likely some glitch. It always worked itself after a few days. In the mean time, be sure your app is updated. If this continues, you can reach out to support and have them take a look at your account. Be sure t.... Please come back here and give an update, it will help anyone else having the same issue. I hope this helps you.

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 3.02.23 PM.png

0 Kudos
mulberrycolors
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @kaviideagirl no worries it happens to most accounts. I see it disappear on my profile often. Your followers are there and sometimes they appear after a few minutes or hours. As far as low impressions we all have been through it. Just stay busy and be active on your acct. I believe all accounts go through a cycle of low impressions. Have a good day.

0 Kudos
Wayybrightt

Hey! I just opened my Pinterest for the first time today and I realised my follower number was 0. I had around 290 followers before. I tried to reload and logout and log in again to see if it was a bug but it seems like it wasn't. I asked my brother to check my account and it appeared the same for him aswell. I'm not aware of any suspension I could've gotten or anything that could explain this. Does anyone know how to fix this?

2 Kudos
mulberrycolors
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Wayybrightt Hi, I have had that problem in the past. It happens every now & then. Today I have zero views but my followers’ # is correct. I usually just let it go and it corrects itself. 

0 Kudos