Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Extended drop in montly organic views/impressions

jollybattlegame
Just visiting

For the last 3 months, we have been experiencing a constant decline in monthly views. 

We keep posting pins on a daily basis, taking into account trends, SEO titles and descriptions, but this approach doesn't stop the prolonged decline of organic views of our pins. 

Does anybody have the same issue?

Thanks!

4 Kudos
8 Replies
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @jollybattlegame , are you also publishing Idea Pins? If you're looking to increase impressions, creating Idea Pins (with the same effort of keeping trends, SEO, etc in mind) will help.

4 Kudos
jollybattlegame
Just visiting

Hi, thanks for the fast reply! How often do you recommend posting Idea Pins? 

0 Kudos
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@jollybattlegame hey hang in there this happens sometimes mines have drop but came back up .. What helped me was knowing Pinterest for some is seasonal so doing some month’s impressions may drop but keep pinning!  Another thing I did was I looked back at my other idea pins that did great with impressions and my stats like the time & the content . By doing that I found the best times for my audience on my IDEA PINS POST. This helped me to not get frustrated or forget why I started.. I hope this helps you , I will also pin your content to my support for all board to get more traffic to you .. stay encouraged it will come back up 

3 Kudos
LFHPinterestMarketing
Posts regularly

I agree! This is happening to TONS of people. The reach on idea pin even dropped in half. Pinterest is ZERO help as they send the same copy and paste answer telling us to pin more which we are already doing. It's frustrating and sadly is driving many users away from the platform. 

1 Kudo
chefcarlacontreras
Just visiting

Same! It's the lowest it's been in over 2 years. I am considering promoted pins. 

1 Kudo
jollybattlegame
Just visiting

Hi, thanks for your support! Of course, we'll keep posting unique, interesting content! We'll be in touch! 😉 

2 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I too have noticed a difference in my impressions for my idea pins. The first three idea pins had big impressions almost immediately. However, my latest has not behaved in the same way. I try to keep in mind that I'm experimenting with ideal posting times. Also, some idea pins take some time in "marinate" to get impressions in the future. A few idea pins took a month or so to pick up for me.

Best wishes!

1 Kudo
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@hellohomegirl  you are soooo correct sometimes pins take few months to pop but when they do they do … 

1 Kudo