Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Drop in Traffic since April 2021 | Please help!

traveldotearth
Just visiting

Hi,

I have already raised a number of tickets regarding this concern. Since the end of April this year there has been a huge drop in traffic. And all that I get in response is to create new fresh pins! Yes, I am creating fresh pins. But my impressions per pin have come down to single-digit from 4 digits and it is really frustrating since it has been almost close to 6 months now. My monthly views have reduced from 4.3m to 1.5m!! Will this ever be fixed? Can somebody please tell me what the issue is? And I do not need an auto-response again of creating fresh pins, please. I need a genuine solution/ reason to this issue. Otherwise, I do not see any point in investing my time and resources on Pinterest. This is affecting my business drastically. Someone, please help.

@PinterestGabby 

1 Kudo
3 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Gone are the days of relying on free traffic. Pardon my candor but please understand that Pinterest needs to please their investors. They too have to make money like all of us. Nothing wrong with that. You gotta pay to play. No different that Facebook and all the other socials. Pinterest ads work if you know what you're doing. 

0 Kudos

Hey @traveldotearth  !  I totally hear you, and you aren't alone.  Pinterest made some huge changes the last 12-16 months, but you are still able to see growth without having to make 5-10 new pins a day.  I teach clients how to use Pinterest in 10 min a day with a strategy of 1-2 fresh pins a day and repins (no, they aren't bad like everyone says either).  You want to overall make sure you creating video, idea, and standard pins, all while inspiring the user.  I've got a training which digs into the latest changes and how to adapt them to your strategy to see better growth.  

0 Kudos
organicols

You can only see growth as an influencer. What about if you're blogger? Standard pins are invisible right now. I have 230k Home&Garden blog (time invested growing: 6 years + $350k), 3 months ago every Standard pin got around 10-50k reach. This month my Standard pins have no more than 50 reach. With Idea Pins you can bring value to the people, as with Standard pins, but you can't make a penny. Stop defending Pinterest, they totally threw the bloggers in trash can. I didn't expect such a lame strategy from them. I wish them good luck sinking on the stock market. 

0 Kudos