Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creators Academy Webinar Issue

camilacurls
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Is anyone else having issues connecting to the Webinar today ?

I have a ticket confirmation but when I click on the link, it doesn't let me join?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
MamaMari1978
Posts regularly

Same! I've been trying!

0 Kudos
camilacurls
Just visiting

@MamaMari1978 You will need to log in and then you'll be able to join 🙂 

0 Kudos
MamaMari1978
Posts regularly

Log in where? Now that I’ve missed half of it. Lol I wish they were a little more clear! 

1 Kudo
AccentYourself
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby What would be helpful is a link to recorded sessions for those who can't attend live. I wasn't able to join on my phone, and had to join the webinar on my laptop. Also, when you were in the group presenting today, it was difficult to hear anyone but you...in the future, maybe have everyone use a mic or pass it around so we can clearly hear comments, questions, and important info from everyone presenting.  Thanks in advance! 

1 Kudo
camilacurls
Just visiting

@MamaMari1978 I totally get it , I actually missed the first one because I couldn't figure it out. There is a person icon on the top right hand corner when you click on the event URL. The log in credentials will be the email you used to sign up and password. 

0 Kudos
camilacurls
Just visiting

They will send out the recording in a newsletter , sometimes mine go to my social folder or spam folder so I would keep a look out in all your email inboxes!

2 Kudos