Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Rewards Hub

fernvalleyfinds
Just visiting

Hello! I was denied access to the Creator Rewards Hub a few days ago before reaching my all of my goals. I applied too soon. I now have reached all of the creator rewards goals and exceeded my personal goals. Is there any way I can reapply or reenter? I have been working super hard to reach my goals, and would love to be a part of the creator rewards hub. 

Thank you so much,

Paige at @fernvalleyfinds 

Vintage, Travel, Food, Van Life, Plant Content

@PinterestJoan @PinterestLucy  @PinterestGabby @PinterestJazmin 

1 Kudo
3 Replies
diyacnehelp
Just visiting

Hey! I’m sorry I can’t answer your questions, but I was curious where you go to apply? I thought you just had to wait for the earn button to show up. I am wanting to be a part of creator rewards too but in my creator hub I don’t have an earn tab up top. Is there somewhere I go to apply that’s not in the app? Thanks for the help, and I hope you can reapply. - Mia

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @fernvalleyfinds @diyacnehelp  Creator Rewards is still in beta, so far only select users have access for the time being. I'm not sure of the process Pinterest has in place to add more users to the program, but once it's ready for general availability you'll see an announcement made here in the PBC. In the mean time be sure to keep your app updated. I hope this helps you.

2 Kudos
fernvalleyfinds
Just visiting

Thank you so much! I will keep my eye out and keep my fingers crossed. I would really love to be a part of it! Have a good night. 

Paige @fernvalleyfinds 

1 Kudo