Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator rewards eligibility

fashioniconnn
Just visiting

Sorry to keep asking questions. But I just wanted to rephrase my question. Can I use existing Pinterest pictures as like a background? So like use them and add text or whatever on it? Would it be considered as original? And also, to be JUST be eligible do my non-original contents count?

1 Kudo
13 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@fashioniconnn  This article has the eligibility requirements:

To be eligible for the Creator Rewards program, you’ll need to have a Pinterest business account and meet the following criteria:

• Use the Pinterest app on your mobile phone
  • Be 18 years or over
  • Be a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
  • Have at least 250 followers
  • Have created at least three Idea Pins in the last 30 days
  • Have 150 saves of your published Pins in the last 30 days
  • Create original content

However, Creator Rewards is in closed beta testing, meaning it's only available for select users at the present moment. I wish I could give you a more exact answer when you can apply, but for now I would say you'll definitely see an option to apply as soon as it is available.

If you are using any content from other accounts, it won't be considered as original, but we are more than happy to help you with your content and how to make it as unique as possible.

@pinterestmarketingexpert  has a great article on using the Trends Tool which will increase engagement for your Idea Pins. This will be helpful once you have access to Creator Rewards.

I'm tagging @bodymindmood @everydaylifewithlaura  and @aloniebeauty for visibility and some extra input.

2 Kudos
LuzMinellyPins
Just visiting

@fashioniconnn No, that type of content will not be approved or eligible. I also want to mention that there is no application for the creator rewards program meaning you can't apply to it. It is invite only during this time. 

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@michaelbliss @fashioniconnn 

Thanks for the tag Michael and @LuzMinellyPins is right its by invite only but as @michaelbliss pointed out it should open up soon for everyone.

I would definitely focus on ORIGINAL CONTENT created here on Pinterest or using one of Pinterest Partners to CREATE with. NON ORIGINAL CONTENT definitely wouldn't be considered.

If you need help creating or want to grab some TIPS on creating please come back and let us know.

Lisa

3 Kudos
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@bodymindmood @michaelbliss thank you both I agree with the tips and resources provided  for @fashioniconnn 

2 Kudos