Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator on pinterest India

diptiisabharwal
Just visiting

Hi All,

I am fashion content creator on Pinterest India. You can follow me @diptiisabharwal and check out some “Indian aesthetic content” 😍🫰🏻on my profile.

Know about india and its fashion a little more only at diptiisabharwal on Pinterest 💕✌🏻
Peace ☮️ 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @diptiisabharwal , welcome to the PBC!

Here are a few resources to help you navigate this community and make the best of it:

Getting Started - Review the Code of Conduct and details on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 

Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations // Advertiser Conversations)

Articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles // Advertiser Articles)

Stay up to date in our blog section! relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog // Advertiser Blog)

Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.

Enjoy! And welcome again!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @diptiisabharwal , welcome to the PBC!

Here are a few resources to help you navigate this community and make the best of it:

Getting Started - Review the Code of Conduct and details on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 

Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations // Advertiser Conversations)

Articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles // Advertiser Articles)

Stay up to date in our blog section! relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog // Advertiser Blog)

Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.

Enjoy! And welcome again!

0 Kudos