Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Hub Button disappeared

emrycrouch
Just visiting

Since yesterday, my Pinterest creator hub button disappeared from my profile. Did i do something to make it go away or is there a glitch? Please help!

3 Kudos
7 Replies
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi there @emrycrouch there are several creators having the same experience. I'm sure it's something Pinterest is doing on their end for tests or it's a glitch. Ours is missing as well. I would just wait it out and see what Pinterest does in the next week. 

-Tabby

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Have you contacted the Help Center directly? 

They are usually very responsive (within 24 hours) when it comes to these types of glitches.

Good luck!

0 Kudos
PowerAndPixieDust
Just visiting

It seems as if it started yesterday and slowly started hitting everybody. I had mine in the morning and by yesterday afternoon it was gone, still not there today

0 Kudos
emrycrouch
Just visiting

I will send a message to them and see if they have additional info. Thanks for the suggestion:)

0 Kudos
emrycrouch
Just visiting

I've been looking at other conversations on here and it does seem like a problem for more people than i thought. I'm glad it's not just me though!

0 Kudos
emrycrouch
Just visiting

Oh okay thank you for the info! Much appreciated. Hope you get yours back soon too:)

0 Kudos
LoveLightAshley
Just visiting

Mine did over the weekend as well. When I reached out to Pinterest they got back to me and said they are working on the glitch but it may take some time. 

0 Kudos