Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Awards

baigc4521
Just visiting

Hey guys, i’ve had all the requirements to be part of the creator awards program for the past 2 weeks but have not been invited. If anyone could help me out of this I would appreciate it! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@baigc4521 - Welcome to the PBC! 

Creator Rewards is still in beta, so we're still learning about it along with you. 

At first, I though when I saw your profile that you hadn't created Idea Pins - but it looks like they are actually Idea pins, right? But they have only panel, which is okay but you may want to experiment with adding more than one panel, too. (There has been some debate about this, but Pinterest does still call Idea pins, "multi-page canvas to share your ideas" in its creative best practices: https://business.pinterest.com/en-us/creative-best-practices/ ) 

The details, eligibility requirements, etc about the Creator Rewards program are at this link:  (As mentioned, the program is still in beta right now!) https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/creator-rewards

I would also suggest that you build out your profile more.

- Add a bio that helps pinners understand who you are, why your content would be relevant to them, what you pin about.

- Also add descriptions to your boards.

- When you create pins, add helpful descriptions (in standard pins or video pins; on Idea pins you'll be able to add "notes.")

- And add your pins (including those you create) to a relevant board on your profile. 

Learning how to use all the features of the platform - and using them to make your content even more engaging! - will help you grow.

And I can't say for sure, (because again we are still learning, and the program is in beta) but I have observed that some of the people who technically hit the qualification numbers, but aren't using all the features, report that they aren't seeing the Earn tab yet. 

I hope this all helps. Welcome again! 

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
3 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@baigc4521 - Welcome to the PBC! 

Creator Rewards is still in beta, so we're still learning about it along with you. 

At first, I though when I saw your profile that you hadn't created Idea Pins - but it looks like they are actually Idea pins, right? But they have only panel, which is okay but you may want to experiment with adding more than one panel, too. (There has been some debate about this, but Pinterest does still call Idea pins, "multi-page canvas to share your ideas" in its creative best practices: https://business.pinterest.com/en-us/creative-best-practices/ ) 

The details, eligibility requirements, etc about the Creator Rewards program are at this link:  (As mentioned, the program is still in beta right now!) https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/creator-rewards

I would also suggest that you build out your profile more.

- Add a bio that helps pinners understand who you are, why your content would be relevant to them, what you pin about.

- Also add descriptions to your boards.

- When you create pins, add helpful descriptions (in standard pins or video pins; on Idea pins you'll be able to add "notes.")

- And add your pins (including those you create) to a relevant board on your profile. 

Learning how to use all the features of the platform - and using them to make your content even more engaging! - will help you grow.

And I can't say for sure, (because again we are still learning, and the program is in beta) but I have observed that some of the people who technically hit the qualification numbers, but aren't using all the features, report that they aren't seeing the Earn tab yet. 

I hope this all helps. Welcome again! 

3 Kudos
baigc4521
Just visiting

After i do try that how long on average does it take to be invited? 

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@baigc4521 - There isn't really a clear answer to that, sorry! The program is still in beta, and we users don't have that info right now. 

1 Kudo