Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creation of idea pins

muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

Hey creators,

Please give me specific and to the point ideas for creating idea pins. I am an on Online Entrepreneur, Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Digital Marketer and Food Lover.

So please, give your suggestions for all these types of niches.

Thanks a lot,

Muhammad Aquilur Rahman

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

OK. Thank you very much.

Stay safe and healthy.

Aquil

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @muhammadaquilurr This would be a good place to start

0 Kudos
muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

OK. Thank you very much.

Stay safe and healthy.

Aquil

0 Kudos
lifestylediyw
Just visiting

Hello and happy holidays! Being that You have so many great niches You can really give your audience a full spectrum of content and information. As I create content especially in many different connectable aspects as You have -breakdown your niches and see where your information/talent/skills can help. For example: your an online entrepreneur-share how to become an online business owner-share how to create a store website/how to design a blog site or share how You use free graphic design apps for online entrepreneurs. You can also share non-technical content like Snacks to keep a graphic designer energized when developing websites. Since You are a food lover as well get creative! FYI Food for thought- Brain power recipes for the designer, ways to relax your mind when staring at a screen all, etc. I could give You more but I’d have to charge You for content creation- Just kidding! But remember think of whom your speaking to and create from there. Think about when You first started what types of information You searched for and design with that intention. 

0 Kudos
muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

Hey lifestylediyw,

I have just gone through your reply and I am not clear about your opinion. Please fix the ambiguity.

Thanks,

Aquil

0 Kudos
marahman2611
Just visiting

@pinterestcreators

Hey there,

I am attaching  screen shots of my account at @marahman2611. It says to create idea pins (idea1.png) and whenever I click the "create Idea pin" button it takes me to the page (idea2.png). Please help me to solve the issue. Also, there is no 

I am in Pakistan.

Thanks and Regards,

idea1.PNGidea2.PNG@marahman2611

0 Kudos
marahman2611
Just visiting

Thanks a lot. I am very late to respond to you. But, I have read your reply now and you have had given a valuable food for thought. I will apply your instructions.

Thanks once again. 

Have a good day. Cheers. 

0 Kudos