Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Created Tab in Home Page on Web

Sometime in November, our Created tab in the Home Page when using a browser started showing a mixture of Pins and Idea Pins altogether, in the order created. On mobile, we would still see only Idea Pins under the created tab, and would require additional scrolling to view just the Pins created. Since then, the Web experience has reverted back to separating Idea Pins and illustrating those firstly, and aggregating Pins further down the page. 

I really loved this setting, however, and wish we could have the option of choosing either option. It takes me a really long time to scroll down to my Pins when on a browser or PC app, because they're slow to load, and it's time consuming if I ever just need to look at recent Pins. Having it mixed with Idea Pins was a great way to browse content I've created and it would take at least half the time from the old way.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@HispanicAtTheDiscord Hey there! Welcome to the community here! 

I know what you mean about scrolling down to get to the Pins on the Created tab. It definitely takes a lot of time. We don't even try anymore since we've made so many Idea Pins. 

But! You can see your recent Pins and Idea Pins on another page. Under Saved > All Pins. 

-Tabby

0 Kudos