Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Created An Idea Pin!

ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help

I created an Idea Pin just to see if I had access and to see if I could do a quick one. I need to take time to read the guidelines for creating them so that I can learn about all of the features. It will also help me to get the best use of Idea Pins if I decide to create more. I didn't realize that I could place text on any image. No matter what font I chose it did not change much. I also found out that I couldn't go in and edit the pin after publishing, though I could edit where it was placed.

4 Kudos
11 Replies
waithiralizmsoo
Just visiting

Hello Lisa my dear,,, I have followed your guidelines but it haven't worked yet,,, I appreciate but am still stack on my condition 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @waithiralizmsoo 

As I mentioned please file a ticket with Pinterest Support if the other things didn't work.

I put the link in my last response and I have added the link again above, you will need to provide the information to Pinterest Support.

Unfortunately we don't have capabilities to fix platform issues. I was hoping that some of the suggestions would fix your issue with Idea Pins but sometimes support are actually the ones that need to fix the problem.

I hope this helps you.

Lisa

0 Kudos