Create an Idea Pin to enter our Money Talks Sweepstakes with Refinery29!

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

FB Crop (2).png

Hey Creators, excited to share our Money Talks Sweepstakes with Refinery29! No matter your age, financial wellness is an important topic and the more we learn, the more we can grow (literally and figuratively). Pinterest has teamed up with Refinery29 to host a sweepstakes that gets the conversation going. 

Create an Idea Pin sharing your money story, pin it to Refinery’s Money Talks board and you could win $4,500!

On the board, you’ll find four sections as prompts for inspiration or you can just share your own! Sweepstakes ends on 2/22/22, so create Idea Pin & enter now!

Submit your Idea Pin here!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Money Talks Sweepstakes is open to residents of the 48 contiguous states of the United States and D.C., age 18 or older. Void outside the United States, in Puerto Rico, and wherever else prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 AM ET on 02/01/22 and ends at 11:59:59 AM ET on 02/22/22. Click here for the Official Rules: https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/pinterest-money-talks-sweepstakes. Sponsor: Refinery 29 Inc., 49 S 2nd Street, Brooklyn, NY 11249.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

5 Kudos
1 Reply
JanaOMedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

This was the coolest program! I love seeing financial education / financial health represented on Pinterest. Having a good relationship with you money is important and  I feel like there aren't enough  conversations about it. ❤️ 

Jana O. | Pinterest Marketing Educator
Blogging at JanaOMedia.com
0 Kudos