Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How can I grow my impressions and convert them into buyers?

muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

Hey PBC,

Anyone please help me as how can I be able to get growing number of impressions on Pinterest pin to convert them to buyers. I am attaching the pin here. This is an affiliate product. Please help asap.

@PinterestGabby

@PinterestJazmin

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @muhammadaquilurr!

Pinterest is a long game and will take time to build up your account and views.  Some tips to help increase conversions are:

1. Create a variety of pins (consistently).  Try using different keywords or wording in the title, description, or text overlay on the pin to reach different audiences. Leverage ideas pins and video content.

2. Make sure you business account is optimized so people know what you offer and how you can help or inspire them.  Create a variety of boards that cover the topics you share.  

3. Leverage Trends - use pinterest.trends.com to see what keywords/interests are trending and create content around those.  This will help your pins get more traction

It's important to remember that Pinterest success is a slow burn.  Just like SEO, it takes time to build up your credibility and ranking on Pinterest.  Stay consistent by providing high-quality, inspiring or actionable content and you will see success.

Best of luck!

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
4 Replies
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @muhammadaquilurr!

Pinterest is a long game and will take time to build up your account and views.  Some tips to help increase conversions are:

1. Create a variety of pins (consistently).  Try using different keywords or wording in the title, description, or text overlay on the pin to reach different audiences. Leverage ideas pins and video content.

2. Make sure you business account is optimized so people know what you offer and how you can help or inspire them.  Create a variety of boards that cover the topics you share.  

3. Leverage Trends - use pinterest.trends.com to see what keywords/interests are trending and create content around those.  This will help your pins get more traction

It's important to remember that Pinterest success is a slow burn.  Just like SEO, it takes time to build up your credibility and ranking on Pinterest.  Stay consistent by providing high-quality, inspiring or actionable content and you will see success.

Best of luck!

3 Kudos
muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

@thehalcyonhive 

Thanks for reaching me out. I got you but as I am in Pakistan, pinterest.trends.com is not available. 

But, believe me your other advices are good enough for me and I will try to strictly follow them

Cheers!

2 Kudos
EllaMaryjaine
Just visiting

1. Create a variety of pins (consistently). Try using different keywords or wording in the title, description, or text overlay on the pin to reach different audiences. Leverage ideas pins and video content. 2. Make sure you business account is optimized so people know what you offer and how you can help or inspire them. Create a variety of boards that cover the topics you share. 3. Leverage Trends - use pinterest.trends.com to see what keywords/interests are trending and create content around those. This will help your pins get more traction It's important to remember that Pinterest success is a slow burn. Just like SEO, it takes time to build up your credibility and ranking on Pinterest. Stay consistent by providing good content 

good luck buddy<3

0 Kudos
EllaMaryjaine
Just visiting

1. Create a variety of pins (consistently). Try using different keywords or wording in the title, description, or text overlay on the pin to reach different audiences. Leverage ideas pins and video content. 2. Make sure you business account is optimized so people know what you offer and how you can help or inspire them. Create a variety of boards that cover the topics you share. 3. Leverage Trends - use pinterest.trends.com to see what keywords/interests are trending and create content around those. This will help your pins get more traction It's important to remember that Pinterest success is a slow burn. Just like SEO, it takes time to build up your credibility and ranking on Pinterest. Stay consistent by providing good content 

good luck buddy<3

0 Kudos