Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How can I get more impressions for my Idea Pins?

charmfulkatz
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Hi community, I need your help. I created some idea pins. How can I get more impressions for my idea pins?

3 Kudos
2 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @charmfulkatz, welcome to the PBC! Here are a few links to get you started:

• Getting Started - This is where you can find our Code of Conduct and instructions on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 
  • Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations // Advertiser Conversations)
  • Check out our articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles // Advertiser Articles)
  • Stay up to date in our blog section! This is where we’ll share any relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog // Advertiser Blog)
  • Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.
  • Interested in attending live workshops and events? Make sure to check out our community events page and sign up for a virtual chapter to receive event announcements. (Business chapter //  Creator Chapter)

And here is an article I wrote how to gain new followers.

I hope this helps you.

3 Kudos
charmfulkatz
Just visiting

Thank you!

1 Kudo