Can you create pins as an admin on a business account?

suzaaane

Is it possible to post pins on an account owner's behalf? The account owner has assigned me as an admin on their business account. I wanted to create pins for posting on the account however, I don't see any option for me to do so. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @suzaaane You need to ask the owner to provide your with their Pinterest login details. Are you a Pinterest manager or a VA? 

Anna Bennett

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @suzaaane You need to ask the owner to provide your with their Pinterest login details. Are you a Pinterest manager or a VA? 

Anna Bennett
0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @suzaaane, welcome to the PBC! The Community Guidelines discourages password sharing:

To protect the Pinterest platform, we ask that you please:
Don’t share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk.

Here is a good article explaining how to protect your account. I hope this helps you.

0 Kudos
alisammeredith
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Sharing the login information is the only way to allow someone else to manage your organic Pinning. You can share it via LastPass or other password sharing apps for a little more security. Pinterest does indeed discourage sharing login information but they also know people have no option if they want someone else to manage their accounts. 

0 Kudos
alisammeredith
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Oh, and that access only allows you access to their ad account. 

1 Kudo
thanmayeevarma

I am Tanmay, I'm a Pinterest manager of one of my clients business account they have added me as a manager and they want to create pins on that account but there is no option showing to create pins  in that business account? Please help me out..

0 Kudos