Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

[Call to action] Share your thoughts!

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (1)

pexels-miguel-á-padriñán-1111372 (2).jpg

Hey community!

Our team is always looking for ways to improve the community. We’d love to hear your thoughts on having specialized community groups based on interests/industries – such as lifestyle, food/drink, health & wellness, etc.

If you would like to see this implemented, please kudos this post 👍

If you have any feedback on this or anything related to groups, let us know in the comments! 👇

Thank you. We appreciate your help!

54 Kudos
28 Replies
courtdwillis
Just visiting

Loving this! I also would love to see someone highlighting the most popular trends/pins in that subgroup category.

Ex. In the hair community, bubble braids and protective styles are the most searched this week!

Pinterest: courtdwillis

2 Kudos
MammypiFashionTV
Just visiting

Hello Joan, 

I have been looking to apply to join the Creators fund! However, it said it is only available to Creators in the United State? Is this true or I have missed out vital information?

Kind Regards

Hilda

0 Kudos
hbbsweet
Just visiting

I’m Pinning all the time and I’m not getting any likes or follows I need feed back so I can figure out a different creative view.

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@hbbsweet - Hi! Off the top of my head, I have two ideas for you -

1) Use more text overlay on your pins. Example: "How to make your own homemade masa - Easy! Only 2 ingredients & so versatile!"

2) Use a call to action at the end of your pin (and in other places). One CTA possibility would be to "follow you for more recipes like this one!" Get specific with those CTAs, too. 

Lastly, check out this thread we started recently. It's a GOLDMINE for anyone who is focusing on growing their Pinterest followers, because it gives you a peek inside the thought processes that many of us have when we’re deciding whether or not to hit that “follow” button. 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/conversations/please-add-a-comment-what-makes-you-hit-quot-follow... 

Good luck! 

1 Kudo
InspiredIsI
Just visiting

this is soo helpful... thank you 😊

1 Kudo
InspiredIsI
Just visiting

Hey, 

see what your followers like .....

sometimes it also takes a while for people to become aware of your profile so keep posting and developing content everything takes time 

Good luck though 😊

2 Kudos
VanRoart
Just visiting

Thank you fot the e-mail I appreciate it 🙏🏻   VanRoart

1 Kudo
DirectMeToGiveaway

Love that Idea! 💙 @PinterestJoan 

Can someone show some love💚 just give me a little visit to my Pinterest profile 

https://www.pinterest.com/DirectMeToGiveaway/ 💙

0 Kudos
mattmorgan381
0 Kudos