business account suspended

selbk494
Just visiting

Can someone please help me. My business account was suspended and I tried to appeal it but they denied me again. I sent in another request. Is there anything I can do to get it back? I read the guidelines and I don't know what it was that got me suspended and all I get is an automated response. I want to know what I did and I will take the steps to fix it. I am so upset, my blog website is linked to my Pinterest business account. I worked so hard to have the followers that I have and I would hate to start all over again. Can someone please let me know if there is anything else I can do?

Thank you!

edit- I am reposting here because I think I posted previously in the wrong discussion. 

1 Kudo
6 Replies
selbk494
Just visiting

my account name was youreverydayslay

0 Kudos
IntoHomeDecor
Just visiting

How you get to know that your account is suspended? did you get any message from pinterest?

0 Kudos
selbk494
Just visiting

Yes, I received an email from Pinterest. 

0 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@selbk494 

Hi there welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and I am sorry that this is happening to you but you have from what I can see taken the right steps to resolve the issue.

While you are sorting out your account with Pinterest there are a couple of things you can do to offset any confusion amongst your followers and viewers - you can let your followers and viewers know what is happening by adding some information to your site and other social media accounts. I have added a link to a  post that I responded to recently and I think you may want to have a read if you are unable to get your account back Create a replacement business account? I am sharing this with you because I truly do understand the stress and uncertainty of what has happened with your account.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Lisa

Please Follow Me | Like | Love | Share On Pinterest Thanks!!❤️ -- Lisa
If my answer helped resolve your issue be sure to CLICK ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below
1 Kudo
selbk494
Just visiting

Thank you for responding. Still no luck, I appealed again and have not gotten another response. It is just very upsetting. I am going to take your advice and create another account and hope that they might eventually give me my original one back. After reading the post I feel a little better, I was really stressed about the fact that my website was tied to it. Thank you so much for your help. 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@selbk494 

I agree with you it is very upsetting and unsettling to say the least.

I'm really glad that the post helped you a .... little bit some comfort in knowing you are definitely not alone sometimes can do wonders.

RESET is honestly the best way and as I said it can help you to look a little harder at the strategy you want to use and create with.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Lisa

Please Follow Me | Like | Love | Share On Pinterest Thanks!!❤️ -- Lisa
If my answer helped resolve your issue be sure to CLICK ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below
0 Kudos