Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Best scheduler for Pinterest?

pc4313
Just visiting

Sorry, could not find post like this here but please tell me if there are. 

I am looking for a new pinterest scheduler. I want to direct people to my DIY youtube channel.

I was on tailwind for a year, which I did not really enjoy the user experience, but also more and more pins where getting blocked/not scheduled and customer service said they could not do anything as youtube is not a private domain (or something)

So now i am looking for something really convenient and affordable, I am trying planoly free plan, may be I am a karen about it but I kinda hate it. I just do not have the impression it saves so much time over pinterest native scheduler? 

since my successes on pinterest have been so tiny the last year, i really prefer to not spend much money or time on this but it seems impossible! Any help highly appreciated, Love

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nourcoupons

Is it possible to get real time scheduling software?
To get the best like Noor Coupons https://nourcoupons.com

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

I just like to use the native scheduler on pinterest 🙂 In my opinion the easiest and best option since it's from pinterest itself 🙂 

3 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@pc4313 

I still use schedulers for the ease of use, but the volume of pinning and repinning needed nowadays has decreased. We can achieve more with less pins as long as they are new and high-quality. It's best to focus on quality content new content than on quantity.

All schedulers pretty much offer similar results. Other options approved by Pinterest are Later, Sprout, Planoly. In my opinion they are similar to Tailwind. 

That being said, none will schedule Idea Pins.

I hope this helps.

1 Kudo
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @pc4313 

You only need to use Pinterest's scheduling tool. That's it. Why?

1. Idea Pins are getting the most eyeballs. And like @terezatoledo mentioned you cannot schedule them. 

2. Gone are the days of repinning other's content. There is zero benefit today. 

3. Focus on pinning your own content. One pin a day is enough. Forget pinning a bunch of pins the same day. 

Hope that helps. 

2 Kudos
nourcoupons

Is it possible to get real time scheduling software?
To get the best like Noor Coupons https://nourcoupons.com

0 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

What do you mean by real time scheduler @nourcoupons ?

1 Kudo
gloriasillustrations
Just visiting

Hi @pc4313, I found that using the Pinterest Scheduler on Pinterest works best for me.

Why?

• It's free
  • Pinterest is now promoting pins published by their own Pinterest Scheduler rather than pins published using Tailwind or other external sites. (they want you to stay on their website)
  • It's easy to bulk upload pins using the select option

However, there is a downside to the Pinterest Scheduler

• You can only schedule 100 pins at a time
  • You can only schedule 2 weeks in advance.

Although 100 pins may not seem like a lot, similar to what @pinterestmarketingexpert said, you do not need to upload more than one pin a day.

Also what works for me is planning one day in a week to schedule my pins ahead of time.

I hope this helps and good luck! :))

0 Kudos
pc4313
Just visiting

thanks, I tried it but if there is something really convenient I would not mind to pay a little

0 Kudos
pc4313
Just visiting

Thank you so much, good to know that quantity is not that important any more, if felt kind of riduculous to make so many pins about one post. Might be worth trying the pinterest scheduler itself a bit more than. 

0 Kudos
pc4313
Just visiting

So much useful answers, I did not know! Thanks for the info and I will try this. 

0 Kudos