Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Because Pinterest Is All About Sharing......

therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi there to the community👋 - So I wanted to share a really great app I found on the Apple Store and Google Play Store maybe my find isn't that new for some of you but I was certainly surprised!

Ready......Vimeo! They have an app that from what I am able to see is very new to both stores, but wow is it outstanding! Is there a cost per month? Yes there is but from where I am sitting worth every single penny and more.

The best video clips | stock video | licensed music | great editing tools and really easy integration with other apps such as Youtube | Twitter and really the list goes on.....Hoping Pinterest will be on that list soon? @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice 

👉No I am not being paid or working with them I just love sharing a good find👈

Story Pins look out here comes Vimeo. Will this change which app I use to create with absolutely not Spark | Canva are still two of my favs.

In the spirit of Creation I have attached a link to a video I used and made with Vimeo and posted on Pinterest, I would love your feedback (be gentle please).

https://vimeo.com/434091908

Thanks for letting me share! Lisa❤️

3 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great #protip, @therealsouthamerica! We're evaluating additional vendors all the time to join our Pinterest Partners program and will pass this along to our team. 😉

1 Kudo
vimeo
Just visiting

This video is awesome! Tag your Vimeo Create videos with #MadeWithVimeo for a chance to be featured on our page 🙂 

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yesss, @vimeo! @therealsouthamerica making sure you saw their reply! ^ 😉 

1 Kudo