Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Attend the Pinterest Creator Community kickoff today? Connect with other creators in our community!!

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

Trends 63.png

Hey Creators! Gabby here from the Creator Community Kickoff this afternoon. 👋

We hope you enjoyed the event!! If you have a moment, please fill out our survey so we can make sure your thoughts and ideas are incorporated into future community events. Your feedback matters, especially as this program continues to grow and evolve over time. 

For those who attended, we’d love for y’all to share what your favorite part was about the event. Feel free to use this thread to connect with other creators and swap your Pinterest handles! After all, that’s what community is alllll about. 💜

P.S. Interested in starting your Creator journey? Sign up now to join our program and be a part of the Pinterest Creator Community. 

Cheers,

The Creator Community team

33 Kudos
96 Replies
styledbysetitra
Just visiting

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all. My name is Setitra and I am a style & beauty blogger. I enjoy sharing beauty, skincare, nails, style, and travel recommendations. Would love to connect, my handle is @styledbysetitra 

0 Kudos
lenairvv

Hi everyone! I’m excited to join the creator hub! Still figuring out how everything works!

I am into photography, you can check my acc is @tenanite https://pin.it/4CCAAla

0 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Hello Beautiful Community! I am Kathleen Aharonian an embodiment coach and Breathwork facilitator. I guide women to boost self love and bring their goals/desires to life. My main focus is Manifestation and Self Love. I missed this event so hoping there will be another one. Would love to hear how it was from those that attended. Were you able to engage with each other? And, I'd love to connect with other content creators in the same realm as Manifestation/Self Love/Women Empowerment. I am looking to build loving, supportive relationships where we can help each other grow. I am in the LA area. My handle is @beboldwithkatah do follow along and reach out would love to connect. 

0 Kudos
hopebroidery
Posts regularly

Hello! Loved this event - but am confused looking at challenges 3 and 4. Is there a good place to find what the challenges are (I got to skip the first two but watched anyway, and noticed they were announced at the end of each of those pins, but not at the end of 3 or 4). 🙂 

0 Kudos
oyin_abayomi

Hi there,

I’m Oyin,a Pinterest creator based in Nigeria with uniquely curated content around fashion,lifestyle and productivity.
Im oyin_abayomi on all my socials but Pinterest is definitely my absolute favorite ☺️

0 Kudos
alannaschiltz
Just visiting

Hi everyone! my name is Alanna! My pinterest is @alannaschiltz - Id appreciate a follow. Will follow you back!

0 Kudos
xo_jules
Just visiting

Hi, I am jules!! A word removed per Community Guidelines girl who posts vlogs!  I am content creator exclusively on Pinterest! Always available if anyone wants advice on vlogging!

0 Kudos