Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

All about KEYWORDS [SHARE your struggles and success stories]

jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I'd love to get some feedback on Keywords. 

• What are your struggles?
  • How many do you have on your Keyword List?
  • How often do you do keyword research?
  • How do you do your keyword research?

I am very passionate about keywords as (in my opinion) it is the most important thing to nail to be successful on Pinterest, aside from consistency.

I'm looking to help anyone who is struggling and I'd love to also gather keyword success stories too!

XOXO Jen!

4 Kudos
5 Replies
veronikalipar
Loves to help

My biggest struggle is how to add tags to idea pins. Also, keywords # I add to my pin descriptions seem to work only on phone.

2 Kudos
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

How to add tags or how to find the correct tags?

keywords for descriptions: what do you mean my keyword #? For keywords you want to create a paragraph written for humans to read that include keywords around the content you have created. 

Definitely let me know so I can help further once you confirm.  

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@jenvazquezmedia @veronikalipar 

Great question! While not related to keywords, when it comes to tags, I wish Pinterest would create a feature that would allow us to saved frequently used tags. That would save me so much time from having to select 10 tags each time. For ex, I like how Tailwind has board lists where I can pin one pin to several boards at once.

4 Kudos
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

That is such good advice! I'd love if tags were saved.  I'm assuming they don't do that so we use a variety of tags.  I wouldn't be as creative if they were saved I think.

2 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@JanaOMedia THIS!  I have that same thought every time I am tagging idea pins and video pins....it can be very tedious!

2 Kudos