Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Advice for on product

frugal2bless
Just visiting

Hi You All, first time here with you, but not on YouTube
I please hope you can help me out. I do know as well how busy you are. So I don’t expect you answer soon.
I used this product/paint on my front and garage doors. They turned out gorgeous. Neighbors have been complimenting the results.
I have a business Pinterest acct. and I’m part of the creator rewards program too.
I reached out to that company for sponsorship. Per them, they said, they don’t work with sponsorships. They too complimented my doors look and results.
So my question is,
How can I do, if there’s a way, to get the most out of this Idea Pin. I obviously shouldn’t use that product ‘s name. Also by not mentioning the product, I know people will ask.
It seems this company will benefit, no matter what.
I’m overwhelmed with this issue because I find it not fair.
Hope you get the time to advise me.
I cam for sure compensate your valuable time.
TIA

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @frugal2bless and welcome to the PBC!

In order to avoid feeling overwhelmed its vital that you take some time to understand what it means to be a successful Pinterest creator on Pinterest. 

First, if you create content based on what you truly love then it won't matter who decides to work with you. Success in business is also a numbers game. We can't expect to get a "yes" on everything...that would be too easy right? 

So bottom line, think about who you want to attract, create content that matters to them, and give them what they want. Focus on that versus trying to hook brands. 

I hope that helps. 

Please click the button ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if this answers your question. 

1 Kudo
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@frugal2bless, I'm sorry you're feeling disappointed by that scenario. I get it. 

Anna gave you some good advice above. I also just want to say that this scenario reminds me of the quote from Nelson Mandela: “I never lose. I either win or I learn.” 

So you didn't win this one. The brand said "no thanks." But I'll bet you already learned some things about creating content, platform features, what people like about your content, etc! 

The things we learn from our "failures" (if you want to call them that!) are part of what pave the way for future wins! 

I hope you keep going! 🙂  

0 Kudos