Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

ADS REPORTING NOT SHOWING UP

shopkalikipro

Hi everyone, im just starting up with pinterest ads and  I want to review the performance of my ads, but since today all I see is a white screen after clicking reporting>ads. please, help me solve this problem since pinterest support team hasn't responded my inquire.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
lwachters

I am having the exact same problem. Did you find a solution?

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @shopkalikipro and @lwachters, I'd like to welcome both of you to our community!

Can you please try a few basic measures? This actually sounds like a minor issue with your devices, such as a browser extension or blocker.

* Clear your browser's cache and cookies. You can learn how here.

* Make sure your browser or APP is up-to-date. You can check here.

* Try from a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Safari are optimized).

* Disable any browser extensions one by one (extensions sometimes conflict with Pinterest).

* Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running.

* Try from another computer.

If after this the issue persists, please, file a ticket to our support team, so they can investigate it further. If possible, please, send them a screenshot or screen record of the issue. It is quite useful! 😊
If you receive an automated response, please, just reply to it asking to talk to an agent. 

@shopkalikipro, I understand you have already filed a ticket before, but please, try it again. If you haven't received any response, probably something went wrong. 

Let me know if you need anything else after this, please!

0 Kudos