Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

1 Pin per Week for the Month of March

TaystfulLiving
Posts regularly

Is anyone experiencing this? I submitted 1 video per week for this challenge for the month of March, all of which were approved. At the beginning of the month of April, it disappeared and has not re-appeared. Something similar happened in the month of February, but it corrected itself a week or so later, so I figured this would be the same and I would just wait it out. However, I see now that I have payments processing from other Challenges, and this one still is no where to be found

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MeganHStudio
Posts regularly

Hello @lifeGoalsx5 !
For the last few months, it’s been taking 3+ weeks for payments to show up for me. I was just paid today (25th) from 2 of the goals in March. And I have a few goals that aren’t showing and so haven’t received payment on those of course. 

it’s been getting smoother and smoother every month, so they’re working the kinks out! 
thanks!

Megan

www.Pinterest.com/MeganHStudio 

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
10 Replies
cozyadk
Posts regularly

There is another thread somewhere on here of a few people including myself experiencing the same issue. I’m my case the “3+ comments” goal disappeared and hasn’t returned. I’m hoping it will be resolved eventually. I know last month some creators received a second payout once issues were fixed, and that may be the case this month. 

2 Kudos
MeganHStudio
Posts regularly

This happened to me too. I contacted the creator rewards team and they stated they could still identify the approved pins/goals from their end and to wait for it to process. It’s concerning that it is taking so long though! Yikes! 

-Megan 

@MeganHStudio 

5 Kudos
cozyadk
Posts regularly

I received a payout but it looks like it didn’t include the goal that disappeared. I’m assuming this might be sent next week? Hopefully 🙏🏼 

2 Kudos
TaystfulLiving
Posts regularly

Same here. I reached out to customer support yesterday, I’ll update if I hear anything back

2 Kudos
elizabethashleykelsey
Loves to help

Yes that happened to me too ( for that specific challenge) and to alot of people. I had another one disappear too about a week ago. Yesterday, I was paid for the one that hadn't disappeared, which was one I had approved about the same time as the 1 Idea Pin a week challenge, so I'm concerned I won't be paid at all for that one. 

2 Kudos
lifeGoalsx5
Just visiting

How long after the month was over did you get paid ? I only been doing this for two months so trying to understand how payments work 

1 Kudo
MeganHStudio
Posts regularly

Hello @lifeGoalsx5 !
For the last few months, it’s been taking 3+ weeks for payments to show up for me. I was just paid today (25th) from 2 of the goals in March. And I have a few goals that aren’t showing and so haven’t received payment on those of course. 

it’s been getting smoother and smoother every month, so they’re working the kinks out! 
thanks!

Megan

www.Pinterest.com/MeganHStudio 

4 Kudos
allyarcher
Just visiting

Same, both my Content Bonus Jumpstart and 1 Pin per Week for the Month of March goals disappeared, and one of my details list pins isn't showing but the payout for the others is. I'm having issues with a pin for April as well that I am hoping is officially approved prior to month-end.

I have been back-and-forth following up with the Help staff for the past few weeks asking if there have been updates. The person I am talking to is really nice. They said by the end of the month it should show up but it hasn't yet.

Other people at Pinterest said the only thing we can really do is to submit tickets with the Creator Rewards support team until it gets resolved.

0 Kudos
Arelaxedgal
Posts regularly

I typically get paid the 2nd or 3rd week of the month. I got payment for March last week, minus the 1 pin a week challenge. The payment also included a payout from February for a pin that I submitted the last day of Feb.

1 Kudo