Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Where did my group boards disappeared ?

hearttohear0278
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Please help! I was a member of over 300 Group Boards in last 3 years and in the last few days almost all of them have disappeared, and in the last two days there are none left. What happens?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi there @hearttohear0278, welcome to the Community!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention in the community, we’re happy to help point you in the right direction here. We recommend filing a ticket so our support team can look into your account and investigate. Please let us know if there’s anything else I can help with, thank you!

Give us a shout if you have any questions!

0 Kudos
hearttohear0278
Just visiting

Hello Ivania, Thank you for answering.

I already filled that ticket few days ago and answer was that they directed me to this forum.

Now I filled out the ticket with the question again, and put a screenshot where you can see that all my personal boards and about 300 group boards that are very important to me for my Etsy shop, have disappeared. Thank you!

0 Kudos
hearttohear0278
Just visiting

Why I haven't been able to post to my group boards for weeks now ?

0 Kudos
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @hearttohear0278, thank you for bringing this to our attention in the community, we’re happy to help point you in the right direction here.

We've recently made some updates to our features, which includes group boards. We recommend filing a ticket so our support team can look into your account and investigate. Please let us know if there’s anything else I can help with, thank you! 

0 Kudos