Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Top Tips To Get People To Click Your Links

beboldwithkatah
Loves to help
Labels (3)

I'd love to hear some of your tips to get more clicks on your pins leading to your website, lives, events etc. 

1 Kudo
10 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@beboldwithkatah 

Truthfully, I have been moving back to Static Pins linking to my website + blog. I just make sure the Pin is eyecatching with maybe 4 or 5 relevant #tags and, lastly a good description.

I have begun to slow down on video on Pinterest, and it appears to be working - I am trying quality vs. quantity I have discovered that my customers have really shown up when I post less video and more static pins.

I think, for now I am going to stick with it.

Lisa

2 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

@bodymindmood Thank you for the response and share! I def. post more static pins as that's definitely what I favor. But, def. going to take your suggestions and see what happens as I post for May. Always appreciate your help. 

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Show them how you'll help them solve a problem they have! ❤️ 

2 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

@JanaOMedia I feel like I do but, I'd love to receive any feedback you may have if you have a few moments. https://www.pinterest.com/beboldwithkatah/ I know we can sometimes be close to it and miss things! 

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@beboldwithkatah - I think getting more specific would be effective! Brainstorming with this prompt is usually helpful: 

I help people _______________ so that they can ________________. 

The "so that they can" part is where you want to get more specific! What are the problems that doing this will help them solve? (Get very specific!) 

1 Kudo
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Thank you! I was thinking to myself I'd like to get even more specific. So this prompt helps. Appreciate the help. 

0 Kudos
realinoybanez5
Just visiting

Tell me and guide me , how to earn.

0 Kudos
realinoybanez5
Just visiting

Please follow me and I follow you. Share did you earn in Pinterest?

0 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

@realinoybanez5 Hi! You can definitely check out https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/pinterest-pioneers/ct-p/pinterest-pioneers-en which is the pioneer program. They have lots of great tips you can sort through. I'm an Embodiment Coach and don't guide around growing your Pinterest. So many amazing humans here that do though! I've definitely shared some tips from my experience. This is a link you can check out-https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/connect-and-share-with-other-creators/how-to-get-started/m-p/55652#M11235. I also don't do follow for follow. If it's content I relate to and would like to see more of that's when I decide to follow along. Trust your people will discover you. With that being said I checked and didn't see your profile linked on your page. Highly recommend this so people easily discover you. Def. check out the pioneers page for more info. They're amazing, supportive and so helpful. Sending you all the vibes and luck. XO. 

0 Kudos