Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Share your 2023 goals 🎯

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (1)

PinterestJoan_0-1672778979063.jpeg

Happy New Year, PBC! We hope you all enjoyed the holidays!

The start of a new year calls for setting new resolutions! As we begin 2023, we wanted to take a moment to plan ahead and reflect on your upcoming goals for this year. In the comments, feel free to share your 2023 goals & resolutions (on or off Pinterest). 🌟

2023 is the beginning of a new chapter and we’re so excited to see what’s in store this year! We hope you all have a great year ahead and we’re looking forward to reading your resolutions 😊.

29 Kudos
26 Replies
DoroVibez
Just visiting

This year gonna be my year.

After more than 2 years investing any drop of energy, preparing my artistic career, i am ready to debut and share my talent to the world.

My life goals are: wake up every morning with a big smile on my face, so motivated for work and creation. Then, every night, sleep as a baby conscious to have done my best over the day. 

Materialistic goals:

1. Drive a Lambo.

2. Spend a week here... https://applehouseparaty.com.br/

3. Be able to bill ?,?,?. 

(Keeping it secret for now, but it is A LOT 😜😎🤙🏽).

I wish you guys a 2023 full of Art, Beauty and Prosperity 🙏🏽🍀✌️

1 Kudo
knotablycreativehouse
Just visiting

Thanks for providing space to share our 2023 goals, the comments section got such great energy going!

We have launched Knotably Creative House right when the calendar page turned into 2023 (with neighborhood fireworks going off in the background), and that's the best feeling committing to a new journey and heading into the new year knowing exactly what you're doing!

Our business goal for 2023 is to grow our platform and provide fellow creative business owners with all the resources, expertise, proven systems and support they need to make real moves and create a solid foundation for a thriving creative biz.

My personal goal is to take imperfect action and not overcook ideas and projects. I've learned that the relief you feel by transporting ideas from your brain into the real world has a huge impact on literally everything - from wellbeing to professional growth. You want to try something - just get it out there, and perfect as you go.

Cheers everyone,

Oly

🏁 Follow Knotably Creative House on Pinterest

2 Kudos
Sandradigitall

Hola, saludos a todos. Entre mis metas para éste año están: Estar más presente, organizada, productiva y cultivar el amor propio y el agradecimiento.😘

2 Kudos
brooke_hw
Just visiting

Love everyone’s goals! My goals would probably have to be taking more time out of each day for myself. Whether it be for meditation, working out, reflection or just taking a walk by myself. I want to be able to say that I haven’t burnt out by the end of the year!! 

2 Kudos
Bloggoldenflower
Just visiting

Gostei, acrescento também, conseguir minha liberdade financeira para cuidar de mim, poder viajar, conhecer pessoas, lugares, resumindo, voltar a viver. Chega de hospitais, quero vida. 

1 Kudo
heatherfarrisco
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

A great time to think about where we're going this year!

On Pinterest, show up consistently with standard and idea pins again. I took a hiatus at the end of 2023.

Off Pinterest, learn how to curl my hair and go hiking more!

1 Kudo
thehappienest

On a Goal achieving spree!

Launched a long awaited home grown brand 'The Happie Nest'  with my lovely husband & doing all that we wanted to ❤️   

This year our 3 goals are-

1) Grow our brand awareness. 

2) Hoping to hit $2k consistently each month in our businesses. Would love the Pinterest Community Support<3

3) Creating more Happie memories with Fam!

Thank you for creating this Post @PinterestJoan! Loved sharing this ❤️

1 Kudo