Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

[ Please add a comment! ] What makes *YOU* hit "follow?"

JanaOMedia
Marvel
Labels (4)

Hi, Creators! I notice that soooo many Creators come to this forum and ask others to follow them.

So, let's start a reference thread here. As this thread grows, we can re-visit it. And we can point new members to it - for insights into what makes a Pinterest account "follow-worthy!" 

I ask you to answer this question in the comments

📌 What makes you decide to follow a Creator's Pinterest account? 📌

I'll add the first comment below! 

24 Kudos
60 Replies
ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help

Your #2 point is spot on! I love your signature line too because we do deserve it!

2 Kudos
denicelangley
Just visiting

I just want to see something I've never seen before. That blows my skirt up!  ; )

1 Kudo
wreathp
Just visiting

When I’m on Pinterest I mostly follow accounts that have the same interest as as I do. I love home decor how to’s and diys content so theses kinda of pages will definitely get a follow. I also look at how often you pin,the pin comments and the quality of pin for inspiration.

2 Kudos
tamirahamilton
Posts regularly

Love this thread! It gives me insight. Pinterest has been my fastest and largest growing platform in terms of followers since 2019! I would love to see a thread, "What makes you save an idea pin?" I would like to discover (and am constantly observing and learning) how to get more of my content back in front of followers, as well as get those saves. @PinterestJoan 

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@tamirahamilton - I'm so glad you're loving this thread... Me too! 🙂 And guess what? There actually IS a thread about saves! @terezatoledo started it. Check it out here: 
https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/conversations/please-add-a-comment-what-makes-you-hit-quot-save-q... 

2 Kudos
umeridrisi

Nothing,

I just follow people who are real and post some related stuff that is not on autopilot but pinned from their favorites.

I love to watch videos and see home design ideas and also some tech gadgets.

That's all.

1 Kudo
heatherfarrisco
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

What makes me hit follow? The content itself & the value the creator brings. I won't usually follow someone unless I just say "wow that was really amazing and I need more of this in my life." 

2 Kudos
tamirahamilton
Posts regularly

Thank you

0 Kudos
imChristinaJohnson
Just visiting

I follow accounts if I have similar likes and beliefs. People that are authentic and feel genuine while watching the videos. Educational content is #1.

2 Kudos
johnsonmykeal321
Just visiting

Thank you all for accepting me here 

1 Kudo