Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest impression down

castillosanlate
Labels (4)

Good morning, can someone help me? Today I woke up with the impressions of my Pinterest down and I don't understand why, does anyone know if something is happening with Pinterest or is it just happening to me?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @castillosanlate! Welcome to the PBC and thank you for your question about impressions and viewers. 

Like other organic distribution platforms, Pinterest sees natural ebbs and flows with content distribution which results in variations in impression volume and viewership. Often times, fluctuations can result from changes in seasonality, related interests for content, format type, engagement rates or updates that Pinterest makes to our system to better deliver valuable ideas to Pinners. Just like our users' interests evolve, we can expect the distribution of content to see natural ups and downs as well. We encourage creators to continue to post high-quality, inspiring ideas to see what resonates with their audience on Pinterest.

Give us a shout if you need anything! 🙂 

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @castillosanlate!

The monthly viewers is hard to ignore - because it’s front and center. But it’s not always the most impactful on your actual goals.  

Pioneer @terezatoledo also wrote a blog post about this a bit back - and I think you’ll find it helpful, too: 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/blog/tips-for-what-to-do-about-pinterest-views-fluctuating/ba-p/4... 

-- Jana 

0 Kudos
castillosanlate

Hello thanks for answering Pinterest blocked my blog as spam, I have been with them for 3 years and this is the first time something like this has happened to me, I have contacted them but no response, what can I do?

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @castillosanlate, I completely understand your frustration. 

I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. Our team is currently experiencing heavy volumes and will need additional time to review your account. They will send you an email once this is complete. 

I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. 

Let me know if you need anything else! Thank you for your patience at this time.

1 Kudo
castillosanlate

Thank you very much for your help I really appreciate it.

0 Kudos