Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Creator Rewards

alexismpreiss

Hello fellow creators! 

I have been working with and helping small creators build their following and engagement to get accepted into the Rewards program. A question that has come up between us smaller creators is that some who are reaching the requirements are getting the message to join the program but others who have met the requirements are not. Is there a reason for this? Does it just take time? What is the best way to get into the Rewards program after meeting all requirments?

Thanks so much for your help!

~ Alexis Preiss

@alexismpreiss 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @alexismpreiss! The short answer is... I'm not sure. And I don't think - outside of the internal Pinterest team - that any of us really know for sure. 🙂 I wish I could give you a concrete answer, but the program is still in beta, so there are aspects that are still being worked out. We observe and learn. 

I do think that you will likely find this article (linked below) from Pioneer @terezatoledo to be insightful. It likely won't give you the answer to the exact question you're posting above - but I know you'll find it helpful! 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/conversations/10-tips-for-creating-idea-pins-for-the-creator-rewa... 

Best, 

Jana 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @alexismpreiss! The short answer is... I'm not sure. And I don't think - outside of the internal Pinterest team - that any of us really know for sure. 🙂 I wish I could give you a concrete answer, but the program is still in beta, so there are aspects that are still being worked out. We observe and learn. 

I do think that you will likely find this article (linked below) from Pioneer @terezatoledo to be insightful. It likely won't give you the answer to the exact question you're posting above - but I know you'll find it helpful! 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/conversations/10-tips-for-creating-idea-pins-for-the-creator-rewa... 

Best, 

Jana 

1 Kudo
alexismpreiss

Thank you so much for your response! I will share with my fellow creators!

~ Alexis Preiss

0 Kudos