Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Account Suspended

MrWalterPHDWhite
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Pinterest Account Suspended

So my pinterest account got suspended, I sent an appeal ticket and have not gotten a response yet. I think some pins i had saved got claimed and some may have been detected as NSFW by the system, I didn't do anything nor do i have any clue to may have breached TOS, Can i please have my account back, i have so much reference images saved on my account and i don't want to lose them

My account details are: user name is: AsagiPal

My page URL: https://www.pinterest.com/AsagiPal

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @MrWalterPHDWhite and welcome to the PBC!

Since this is an account specific question, what you'll want to do is file a ticket with our support team at this link. They'll be able to diagnose and figure out what's going on with your account. 

If you receive an automated message, reply to it to make sure that you're getting connected to an agent. 

I hope you are able to solve this. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, thank you. 

0 Kudos
MrWalterPHDWhite
Just visiting

here is a screenshot. I don't know if it shows or not

Pinterest help2.jpg

0 Kudos
MrWalterPHDWhite
Just visiting

I have already submitted 4 tickets and have not gotten an email back. I didn't do anything wrong. I use my account to save images for reference to work on my business designs. I looked at my old emails and see that i got a strike for pins that i saved but were not made by me. I didn't appeal to those because it was past the 7-day time period, and I was not aware about it. I got a lot a notifications from Pinterest, so i generally thought it was just another email with some recommended Pins. My Apologies for the late Response, I had no option Reply back until i submitted a post in the Developer Discussion. 

0 Kudos