Hi everyone! I have noticed very recently that the description I put in when scheduling via Tailwind that once the pin goes live on Pinterest that the description is cut off. Has anyone else noticed this too? Obviously, the description being fully there is important for SEO!
Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this! I've attached a screenshot for reference.
Welcome to PBC!
1. Have you contacted Tailwind?
2. You don't need Tailwind. Here's why https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/creator-chat/best-scheduler-for-pinterest/m-p/31735#M3377
3. I see your image doesn't have any text overlay and it is not branded. Make sure you follow Pinterest's best practices for creatives.
I hope that helps. Thanks.
Thank you @pinterestmarketingexpert
1. I actually looked at more pins and even content that has been posted not recently has the descriptions cut off so I don't believe it is a Tailwind issue as those descriptions were showing up on Pinterest previously.
2. This is very interesting. Is this official?
3. Correct, it was uploaded as an inspiration piece rather than a fully branded pin. Thank you for making sure we are making the best use of the content!