Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pin Audio Clips

ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help
Labels (4)

I can't find a way to add audio clips (music) to my pins. A creative friend of mine has shared that there is a link for choosing music when she uploads her images. She msg'd me a pic of a music clips pin or account at Pinterest. Maybe our accounts are different and the feature is available only to certain types of accounts.

How can I add audio clips to my pins?

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@ArtsyCraftery 

I just saw this post.

I do have a question are you creating idea pins on desktop or mobile - to my knowledge there are no music options on desktop this is only available on mobile.

A workaround is to add sound | music | voiceover to your video before uploading to Pinterest.

There are Personal & Business Accounts but they don't differ in terms of music or sound.

Hope this helps.

Lisa

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@ArtsyCraftery 

I just saw this post.

I do have a question are you creating idea pins on desktop or mobile - to my knowledge there are no music options on desktop this is only available on mobile.

A workaround is to add sound | music | voiceover to your video before uploading to Pinterest.

There are Personal & Business Accounts but they don't differ in terms of music or sound.

Hope this helps.

Lisa

3 Kudos
ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help

Thanks! I use my laptop or desktop.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@ArtsyCraftery 

No problem glad you know - the workaround should help.

Lisa

0 Kudos