Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

No Longer Can I Follow

GrannysBasket
Posts regularly

Hello Everyone 😀  @PinterestGabby 

This has just started happening - I can't follow anyone, I can't even follow back. I have had no errors, no warnings, nothing. I've tried going to pages and click follow, it lets me follow them and even the pop up at the bottom of the screen comes up saying that I am following them but, when I leave the page I am no longer following them. If someone follows me and I go to follow them back, I can't. The button says following for a second and then goes back to saying follow. Can someone please take a look at this issue for me ? 

Thank you . 

0 Kudos
13 Replies
vezzkart

I had 532k views, 363 followers and close to 1.2k accounts I was following.

For the last few days, it dropped to 171k views and I was getting no notifications for saves or follows where I usually get multiple daily.

Today I woke to 0 followers and 0 following. Whenever I go to follow someone it reverts back on the decision. 

None of my posts are being viewed anymore (I have a biz account). Just recently I now has 171 followers and 600 following.. still way below my original numbers. I have no idea why this is happening. Pinterest say my account isn't suspended. So I'm out of ideas. This was a marketing tool for me so this is a devastating blow.

0 Kudos
Itz_Isabella_duh

Yes this has also been happening to me!

1 Kudo
ziuxliey

The same thing is happening to me today, does anyone have any solution???

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi all, I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues.

The best way to proceed is by filing a ticket with our support team at this link, they will be able to diagnose and help resolve the situation.

I hope you are able to solve it. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime!

0 Kudos