Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

New inclusive creator fund

humblelovingsouls
Loves to help
Labels (1)

Hi,

Does anyone know if the new creator fund creators have been chosen yet? I thought it said a few weeks. 

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @humblelovingsouls, thanks for following up on your application. 

Due to the large number of applicants, the review process may take a bit longer but communications will be sent out soon!

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions!

3 Kudos
humblelovingsouls
Loves to help

thank you.  I also remember seeing that part of the requiments if chosen was to be available for meetings and one of the days was yesterday. Okay, so I take it everything is pending for now. 

0 Kudos
humblelovingsouls
Loves to help

@PinterestIvania hi, a lot if people I know got an email from pinterest saying they got denied and I haven't gotten an email saying I got approved or denied. I did get an email talking about creators. Would my creator hub change if I was approved like the old one where submit pins? Thanks

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @humblelovingsouls, thanks for reaching out about this!

Have you checked your spam folder to see if they are any new emails regarding this?

Also, be sure that you are not blocked from Pinterest emails.

Let me if you need help with anything else!

0 Kudos
humblelovingsouls
Loves to help

Yes, I have checked. I never received anything verifying it. I reached out to support and they didn't respond. I did receive a creator email but it didn't say how to submit pins or anything it was pretty generic. It seems so strange. 

0 Kudos