Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Need help growing my business account

AyeMari8
Just visiting

Hello, I’m not really new to Pinterest but more so the business side I learned that I can make posting on Pinterest a hobby and get paid for what I love to do. It’s not as easy as I thought with so little followers if anyone has any tips or advice on how to grow my followers please let me know thank you!. 

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @AyeMari8, welcome to the PBC! 🙂

On Pinterest you can promote your business profile organically - just by posting content on your Pinterest page, or if you want to reach an even bigger audience, I suggest you read a bit about how ads on Pinterest work. Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article

From an ads standpoint, I suggest you take a look at this post from our blog, it gives a general idea of most of the features we have on the platform today for ads. It would also be interesting to read this article about audiences on Pinterest to help you understand how to target your audience. 

You can monetize your audience on Pinterest by using: our paid partnership tool, available in over 30 countries, our product tagging with affiliate links feature (available in select markets) and  Pinterest TV (available in the US and Canada). You can also check out our business site article to learn more about how to make money on Pinterest.

Let us know if we can help you further! 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @AyeMari8, welcome to the PBC! 🙂

On Pinterest you can promote your business profile organically - just by posting content on your Pinterest page, or if you want to reach an even bigger audience, I suggest you read a bit about how ads on Pinterest work. Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article

From an ads standpoint, I suggest you take a look at this post from our blog, it gives a general idea of most of the features we have on the platform today for ads. It would also be interesting to read this article about audiences on Pinterest to help you understand how to target your audience. 

You can monetize your audience on Pinterest by using: our paid partnership tool, available in over 30 countries, our product tagging with affiliate links feature (available in select markets) and  Pinterest TV (available in the US and Canada). You can also check out our business site article to learn more about how to make money on Pinterest.

Let us know if we can help you further! 

1 Kudo
alishahshansyed

My new business account

0 Kudos