Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Need Assistance with Email Confirmation for Pinterest Account Setup

dotsimplesaas
Labels (3)

I am writing to seek immediate assistance regarding an issue I am experiencing with the email confirmation process while setting up my developer account for Pinterest.

Despite following the necessary steps during the account setup, I am not receiving the email confirmation message required to proceed with accessing my apps on Pinterest. I have checked my spam/junk folders thoroughly, but unfortunately, the confirmation email seems to be missing.

I have made several attempts to initiate the email confirmation process, but each time I encounter the same problem. It is crucial for me to gain access to my apps on Pinterest as I am eagerly looking forward to exploring the platform's features and functionality.

If there are any additional steps I can take or any further information required from my end, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than willing to cooperate fully to ensure a speedy resolution.

Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi there @dotsimplesaas, and welcome to the PBC! We’re happy to help point you in the right direction here.

We recommend filing a ticket at this link, so our support team can look into your account and investigate.

Please let us know if there’s anything else I can help with, thank you!

0 Kudos
dotsimplesaas

Hello there! I took your advice and went ahead to file a ticket. I did get a reply on the 19th of July, stating that my concern would be looked into. However, I haven't received any further communication after that. I decided to follow up on the 27th of July, but still no response since then.

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @dotsimplesaas!

Could you please share the ticket # so we can track and escalate this on our end? The number should be located in your email.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

0 Kudos
dotsimplesaas

I appreciate your response. Unfortunately, the email didn't include a ticket number. I meticulously searched through every symbol in the email, and the individual who contacted me goes by the name "Flora." The communication was initiated through a Zendesk support email address, in case that information proves useful.

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @dotsimplesaas!

We’re escalating this internally. We’ll follow up once we hear back from our team.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania
0 Kudos