Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

✨ Name ONE WORD that represents you✨

everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help
Labels (1)

If you could use ONE WORD to represent yourself what would it be? It could be…

️ A word that inspires you

️ A quality you are hoping to develop

️ A word that tells your story

️ A word that represents your purpose 

Just for fun, tell us YOUR WORD in the comments…

Want to know more about choosing a WORD OF THE YEAR for yourself? Check out my recent blog post HERE 

8 Kudos
42 Replies
yourdiyfamily
Just visiting

abundance

1 Kudo
DiscoverTalent143
Just visiting

World is Free upskilled 

0 Kudos
housseinelmimohamed
Posts regularly

The word that would represent me would be "perseverance". It reflects my commitment to keep working hard despite the challenges and obstacles that come my way. I believe that perseverance is an essential quality to achieve your goals and succeed in life. It involves staying focused on my goals and keeping moving forward even when the going gets tough. I am determined to develop this quality and continue to persevere in all aspects of my life.

2 Kudos
lisbrand
Just visiting

Smart! I try to do things strategically, to find and pull the levers that are going to make a difference rather than trying everything willy nilly.

1 Kudo
haxnicks
Just visiting

Learning 

This is my word because it's such fun. I love to be learning new stuff all the time for both my work and my hobbies. School is wasted on children, they really don't get the joy of getting new knowledge 🤣

2 Kudos
garten_garten
Just visiting

My word. (female) gardeninspirer.

For kitchen garden, but not only vegetables. Also dried flowers, bouquet, crafting,...

2 Kudos
molinariink
Just visiting

creation

1 Kudo
Himanshu18PLUS
Just visiting

HOPEFULLNESS,INSPIRATION,TECHNOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS,DIGNITY

1 Kudo
strengthscripted
Just visiting

Self-Love 💛 

StrengthScripted.com 

1 Kudo
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Sorry, I missed this in January but the word(s) I picked are Positive + Determined!

1 Kudo