Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements for Catalog

miggondotcom
Posts regularly
Labels (3)

Hello
Pinterest Removed the blue mark from my verified account that I've been using for more than 2 years. The only reason for this was " merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements". I was not even given the right to object to my account. This situation hurts me. I couldn't even object.  We have updated all the pages, and products and optimized the images but nothing changed. I need help. I couldn't even object to the changes I made to Pinterest. What I think is all they want us to run ads ok, I am ready just reactivate the status and we will spend thousand of dollars on Pinterest ads every month. Please do not advise me to contact merchant support, because they always responded copy paste replies more than 20 times. Please help

1 Kudo
3 Replies
highwestwild
Just visiting

Oh my god, SAME! That copy-and-paste reply is the worst. I am thinking of hiring a Pinterest Manager for this since no one at Pinterest can give an actual answer. I will let you know how it goes.

1 Kudo
hunnylifestore

Hello, it seems we are experiencing the same problem. Pinterest has removed the blue verification mark from my verified account, which I have been using for more than 2 years. Have you managed to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
miggondotcom
Posts regularly

@highwestwild  happy to see that you have gotten back the blue tick mark on your account again. Can you please please help us? we have been facing the same issue for the last 7 months. here is our email miggondotcom@gmail.com 

0 Kudos