Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Login Issue | Reset Password

robertor0059
Labels (3)

Hi all,

I am struggling to access my Pinterest account.

I don't recall the password, so I click the "reset password" option.

When I receive the email, I click on the link but I don't see any option to reset the password. What I see it's just the homepage.

Has anyone experienced something similar? and how did you solve this issue?

Thank you

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestIvania

@robertor0059 Hi there and welcome to the PBC!

I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble resetting your password.

Since this is an account specific question, what you'll want to do is file a ticket with our support team at this link. They'll be able to diagnose and figure out what's going on with your account.

I hope you are able to solve this. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, thank you. 

0 Kudos
robertor0059

I contacted the Pinterest support team 2 months ago, and since then they are not been able to fix the issue or point toward a solution. I sent them videos, and screenshots to help them/us find a solution, but till now we had no luck. It's a business account that has running ad campaigns and we have no control over them at the moment.

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @robertor0059!

I would love to help you out with this, but unfortunately, since this is an account specific question we are unable to help you out in the community.

I would recommend working with the support team on this as they have the ability to diagnose and resolve any issues with Pinterest accounts. 

I wish there was more I could do here, but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions!

0 Kudos
robertor0059

I will leave this conversation open in case someone knows how to fix it. I would love to know how they fixed it. I have my doubts the support team can point to a solution as in the last 2 months they have just replied back with vague answers.

Thanks for your help anyway.

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@robertor0059  Are you using the app or web version? I've had issues for whatever reason on a mobile device before. Also, are you using two factor authentication?

0 Kudos