Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Links for Idea Pins

jeanniepenceblog
Labels (4)

I have had the option to edit an idea pin and add a link, today it's gone and it looks like all the idea pins that I had edited are now missing their links.

Did I do something wrong?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @jeanniepenceblog, welcome to the PBC! 

We are currently running an experiment with a subset of users to test and improve the experience. All users will have the ability to add a link to an Idea Pin’s details section soon!

Let us know if you need anything! 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @jeanniepenceblog, welcome to the PBC! 

We are currently running an experiment with a subset of users to test and improve the experience. All users will have the ability to add a link to an Idea Pin’s details section soon!

Let us know if you need anything! 

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@jeanniepenceblog - hi! I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong. As @PinterestFernanda said, they have been experimenting with these features and many people are finding them (the features!) a little unpredictable. I know it's a little frustrating, but I think it will be great soon when the links are more widely available to all creators. 

1 Kudo
alamodesocial
Just visiting

Hi there, do we know when Pinterest is going to roll out Idea Pin linking to the general population? I didn't realize it was in experimental phase still.

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hey @alamodesocial, thank you for your question! 🙂 

It will be available very soon. I recommend keeping an eye on our newsroom website, also on our Community Updates, which lets you know about our latest updates!

Give us a shout if you need anything! 

2 Kudos