Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

It’s here! Introducing the Pinterest Creators Festival 🎉

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

ezgif-7-0e811e071864.gif

Creators, this one’s for you! Introducing our first EVER Pinterest Creators Festival on October 15th, 1pm EST / 10am PST. Join us for a jam-packed day full of inspirational workshops and conversations with editors, entrepreneurs and some truly iconic creators making content on Pinterest right now. We’ve got an insane lineup of speakers such as Elaine Welteroth, David Chang, June Ambrose and Brittany Snow who will talk about how to build your online community and create content that sticks. 

Here’s what to expect at the PCF: 

• Learn how to break through the feed, craft brand partnerships and grow your audience on Pinterest 
  • Hear how creators stay inspired, turn an idea into a business and build a mental wellness community  
  • Join virtual workshops, refine your storytelling and get exclusive content tips from the Pinterest creator team

Save your spot and register HERE. Are you planning on attending? Let us know in the comments! We can't wait to see you there. 💕

7 Kudos
16 Replies
eandcpaperfactory

I'm still waiting for a code too! Registered a week ago and again this morning.

0 Kudos
TheWildAlchemist
Just visiting

@eandcpaperfactory ahhhh i hope its fixed in time!!!

0 Kudos
TheWildAlchemist
Just visiting

@con_ryan Myself, @thebeautycabinetla and @eandcpaperfactory all have registered more than once and still havent received any emails, confirmations or access codes for todays Pinterest's Creators Festival, help!

Sincerely pinterest addict

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TheWildAlchemist @eandcpaperfactory @thebeautycabinetla you should've just gotten the code! Please also reach out to registration@pinterestcreatorsfestival.com if you don't see the code in your inbox. The image looks like this: 

unnamed-3.png

0 Kudos
thebeautycabinetla
Just visiting

Oh no! My code was sent about two hours ago thankfully, so I hope yours was sent to 🙂 

0 Kudos
thebeautycabinetla
Just visiting

Hi Gabby! My code was sent this morning, thankfully. I'm excited! 🙂 

1 Kudo
dreenaburton

Thank you @PinterestGabby signing up! 

1 Kudo