Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Issue with comments, impressions and "more like this"

tinyfanngs
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hello, ive been on and off with posting on Pinterest for a while, but recently ive experienced an extreme decline in my impressions/saves etc. I would usually get 1-2K impressions within a day or so and ending at around 5k+ over the days, but now i can barely seem to get any at all?
Comments are bugging out on a lot of my posts and im unable to turn them on, as well as "more like this" not being visible.

I'm not really sure what to do about this  issue, and could it be a part of the reason my impressions are declining? 
My friend who also posts the same content is experiencing the same issues. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi there @tinyfanngs, welcome to the PBC!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention in the community, we’re happy to help point you in the right direction here. 

We recommend filing a ticket so our support team can look into your account and investigate. 

Please let us know if there’s anything else I can help with, thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi there @tinyfanngs, welcome to the PBC!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention in the community, we’re happy to help point you in the right direction here. 

We recommend filing a ticket so our support team can look into your account and investigate. 

Please let us know if there’s anything else I can help with, thank you!

0 Kudos
tinyfanngs
Just visiting

Thank you and so sorry for the late reply! I was considering making a ticket, but I'm not sure what category this would fit? 

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @tinyfanngs!

When entering this link you can select Features & Settings > Profile and Settings. When you continue to follow the steps on that page, you will be able to add all the details about the situation you are facing.

I hope you are able to solve this. Give us a shout if you have any other questions! 

1 Kudo