Hi there @onlyniz, welcome to the PBC! I’d love to help out with this.
Do you mind providing a bit more information and context so I can better assist you? Any details or screenshots will help.
Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you!
Hi, Thank you so much for your response and warm welcome (: I'm looking forward to creating content on pinterest. But I'm kinda new to this stuff. So if there are any tips and hacks I'd appreciate it. Maybe help in creating better content for engaging or if possible any incentives related to it. Thank you very much for your help in advance.
Hi @onlyniz! 🙂
We're glad to have you here! You'll be able to find new ways to improve your profile business on Pinterest. See below for a few tips to get you started, and be sure to check out our PBC Spotlights to hear how other creators found success using Pinterest!
📌 Your images
- Use high-quality images. Make sure they’re high resolution pictures that are well-composed and in focus.
- Go for taller Pins. Vertically-oriented Pins look better on mobile screens. The ideal aspect ratio for a Pin is max 2:3 (1000px wide x 1500px high).
- Pinners may not read your description, so be sure the image can stand on its own, or add a text overlay to give more context.
📌 Your descriptions
- Include relevant, useful descriptions that relate to the image. Use 50-250 word descriptions that include keywords and adjectives to help people imagine how they’ll use the Pin.
- Write thoughtful, timeless copy. Pins last forever, so avoid descriptions that focus on timely promotional information.
📌 Quality check
- Make sure your Pins link to a relevant webpage. High-quality landing pages rank better in our search results.
- Include thoughtful descriptions of the stuff people save from your website. Learn how to add descriptions to the Save button on your site.
- Use Rich Pins. Rich Pins automatically add more information to your Pins and lead to higher engagement.
You can learn more about creating successful Pins in our creative best practices guide.
Give us a shout if you have any questions!