Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to make money on Pinterest being from India?

as3306360
Labels (4)

Hey, I am Purnima from India. I am a Manifestation coach & a business owner.

I started posting pictures on Pinterest. I wanna know that can I make money from posting good pictures or inspired pics on Pinterest? If yes, then what's the best way to do it and any criteria?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestIvania

@as3306360 Hi Purnima!

At the moment, India is not an available market for monetization with Pinterest TV and product tagging on Pins. However, you can keep a close eye on our Newsroom for any updates!

As of now, a way you can monetize your account is by using our Paid Partnership tool, and affiliate links on your Pins. There are two ways to add links to Pins. First is through product tagging and second is directly through the details section of your Pins. Links alone do not offer monetization; creator must have an existing partnership with an affiliate merchant and utilize affiliate links. Commission to depend on existing terms with the 3rd party merchant.

I hope this was helpful, please reach out if you have any other questions!

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @as3306360! @PinterestIvania gave you some great info above. 

I recently wrote this reference post, all about how people make money using Pinterest:

(Note, like Ivania mentioned, some of these tools may not be available in all locations, but my list includes things you may not have thought of, too - so I wanted to share it!) 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/conversations/earning-money-as-a-pinterest-creator/td-p/37790

Hope this is helpful! 

0 Kudos